- All players that are registered with CCBL are eligible to play in the Weekend Tournaments.
- Game times will be determined based upon the number of teams.
- Tournament locations will be selected and posted when the actual game schedules are finalized.
- SUNDAY ONLY TOURNAMENTS: Each team will play two games, and then we will use the best record and our tie breaker system to determine the Champion and the Runner Up. **We will not have teams play a third game, because this is too much on the young players.
- WEEKEND TOURNAMENTS: Games will be played on Saturday & Sunday. Each team will play a minimum of 4 games. The structure of the tournament is determined based upon the number of teams (round robin, pool play, etc.)
- Information required to register a team:
Team Name (Steele Creek Sharks, etc.)
Age Division (8U, 10U, etc.)
Head Coach Name
Head Coach contact info: email & cell
- Champion players will receive a trophy, and the runners up will receive a medal.
- The tournament fee must be paid BEFORE the start of the tournament.
- If you wish to pay by check, make out check to HQ4Baseball, Inc. and mail to:
11333 Granite St. Unit C
Charlotte, NC 28273
- TOURNAMENT FEES MAY NOT BE PAID AT THE TOURNAMENT LOCATION
CCBL Player Registration
NOTE: For Spring 2017, player's age is determined as of 4/30/17
- CCBL is excited to offer a new option when registering your player!
STARTER PROFILES FROM ATHLETE YOUNIVERSITY:
A Starter Profile can be used as a keepsake and shared through all social media platforms. It is also the answer to the common question “how do I even get started with my son/daughter’s recruiting”. A Starter Profile by Athlete YOUniversity is a great way to start the process and build off of for college coaches later down the road.
- All players must be registered with the Carolina Challenge Baseball League to be eligible to play in any CCBL tournaments.
- The registration fee of $12 covers the cost of insurance for the calendar year and administrative costs.
- Information required when you register:
Player’s full name.
Player’s date of birth.
Player’s emergency contact
Player’s league or association
Player’s age group (8U, 10U, etc.)
- A player may be added to the team before the start of a tournament as long as the player is registered and the fee paid before the player is added to the roster.
HQ4 Baseball Inc. © All rights reserved.